Saturday, April 4, 2009

Book Review - Adoption Title

We found a new book we LOVE - it's Lily by Keri Campbell. We have to share!! Chloe first: I liked this book because Lily is beautiful. There are lots of pretty pictures in this book. I think it should have been called "Chloe" because it is just like me!

Now for mom: I designed a blog months ago now for Keri and had no idea she was a writer. Her book is marvelous for adoptive families. It is the story of Lily and her family as they travel to China to adopt her. I sat and read it to Chloe with tears in my eyes as she said, "Oh, that's just like me, I liked steamed eggs too." "Mommy - she looks just like me." I love it and it is one we will treasure. Bonnie Lemarie's illustrations are fabulous! The best part?? This is going to be a series and we can't wait!!

No comments: